Arrival days and minimum stay: 1 week
Please consult other dates


The dates of entry must be on days 1, 8, 16 and 23 of each month.
Departure dates must be on 8, 15, 23, 30 and 31 of each month.
The weeks are 8 days and 7 nights.
1st and 2nd June (are 15 days and 14 nights - 1 and 16 entries - exits 15 and 30).
1st July (Day 1 and departure days 15 to 15 days and 14 nights).
July 2nd (entry and departure day 16 days 31 to 16 days and 15 nights).
1st August (Day 1 and departure days 15 to 15 days and 14 nights).
August 2nd (input and output on 16 days 31 to 16 days and 15 nights)
1st and 2nd September (there are 15 days and 14 nights - 1 and 16 entries - exits 15 and 30).


Additional Services:

Some additional services are available upon prior request. You can see what the additional services in the descriptions of the houses. Additional services must be ordered in advance at the time of booking.


In the booking form of housing can see what services and expenses (cleaning, linen, towels, etc..) Are included in the price of housing.

Payment of the booking:

Are asked to pay 20% of the total price of the house no later than four days after making the reservation (non-refundable in case of cancellation by the customer). The remaining 80% must be paid on arrival by cash or card. Payment of the reservation must be made by bank transfer or deposit to the account indicated in NZ confirmation. Bank charges are to the tenant.

You will automatically receive your bonus once made the hiring online or telephone booking. In the bonus has detailed information regarding your stay and where to collect keys and instructions of how to get to the house.

Time in and out of the house:

On his arrival the apartment will be available after 17 hrs. The input (key delivery, cleaning and paying additional expenses if any) must be made upon arrival. The exit must be made on the last day of stay before 11 hrs. Inlets or outlets outside our office hours are 30 €


 On arrival must provide a valid credit card as a guarantee. No additional cleaning fee will be charged as long as the property is ordered and delivered in perfect condition. This includes the dishes must be clean and in place, the fridge without any other food and garbage must be empty.

The property is cleaned before arrival. During his time there including extra cleaning. If you want extra cleaning may ask the NZ and later 1 week before arrival. The final cleaning is mandatory and in many cases not included in the rental housing. Accurate information is indicated in the description of the house and on the voucher. The amount of final cleaning must be paid on arrival.


Linen and towels:

As a general rule is always included in the housing. If the sheets and towels are not included can be rented at the price indicated on the booking form. Please note that you may not use the beds without sheets.


Some of the houses have barbecues. If you choose to use it to remember it clean for the next customer. NZ takes no responsibility for the state of barbecues available. The person who will give you the keys to your arrival will inform the risk of fires in the town.


Seasons and Prices:

Prices are indicated in the description of each property on the website and are in EUR per property per night.